Snowflake Folding and Cutting
(6-Sided) Folding Method
Snowflake cuttings (6-sided paper folding) is easier than the 5-sided fold and cut.
But some what difficult that 4 sided folding.
Please follow the folding method and with some practice, you will get it.
The picture below shows you how to fold the paper. Remember always fold the colored side of the paper inside, if your paper is colored on one side. You will draw the pattern on the white side.
- The first picture below shows where to fold the paper on the dashed line.
- Find the correct angle, which is about a 1/3 part(60º) from the center of the paper, fold paper from the left to the middle. Follow the dashed lines in the picture below as a guideline.
- Then fold it again from right to the center, it will be about 60º.
- Fold the left part to the right, they should stay in line.
- After you finish the fold shown in number 4, it should look something like this picture.
Find More Instructions about How-to Make Snowflake cutting:
Go to Tong's Paper Cutting Home Page
Go to Butterfly Cross Gifts Online
Go to Paper Cutting Tools And Supplies