How to Make 5-Sided Paper Cuttings
5-sided (10 repeats) fold and cut paper cutting, is one of the most popular fold and cut methods that people like to make stars, flowers.
The 5-sided folding method is a little challenge compared to the 4-sided fold and cut. But don't worry, in this page I will show you step-by-step how to fold and cut.
5-sided fold and cut will have 10 layers paper together, so the cutting should be a little bid harder than the 4 sided (8 layers) cuttings.
The picture below shows you how to fold the paper. Remember always fold the colored side of the paper inside, if your paper is colored on one side. You will draw the pattern on the white side.
- The first picture below shows where to fold the paper on the dashed line.
- Find the correct angle, which is about a 72º, fold paper from the right to the middle. Follow the dashed lines in the picture below as a guideline.
- Then fold it again, about half from your last fold, to your left, it will be about 36º.
- Fold the left part to the right, they should stay in line.
- After you finish the fold shown in number 4, it should look something like this picture.
How-to Make a 5-Sided Fold and Cut Picture Instructions
How-to Make a 5-Sided Fold and Cut Video Instructions
Go to 5-Sided Fold and Cut Patterns by Click Here.
Go to Tong's Paper Cutting Home Page
Go to Butterfly Cross Gifts Online
Go to Paper Cutting Tools And Supplies